As a full service, residential construction company in central Vermont we are committed to producing quality,energy-efficient construction and fine woodworking at reasonable prices, created within a humane and cooperative work environment.
To that end, we will:
- Decide matters of policy consensually amongst partners with input from employees and subcontractors as appropriate;
- Work with clients in an open and clear manner so that their projects are realized as completely and responsibly as possible;
- Treat all persons fairly and honestly, reducingor eliminating the exploitive nature of our economic system as much as is possible;
- Support anti-sexist attitudes and conduct within the company and on the jobsite;
- Use healthy and sustainable practices, and products that are as locally produced as possible;
- Actively seek feedback within our business and working relationships so that we operate in a responsive and fair manner;
- Actively support everyone's growth within the trades and in other areas as possible;
- Continually question our goals as a company and our methods of implementing those goals.